Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Here it is!

Well, some of you asked for it so here it is! My blog! I hope that you will like it and I hope that I can think of clever things to say on a fairly routine basis.
One of the things I was asked to do was to give reviews of bars, restaurants, movies, and other things. I will also give my opinion on other things in life. Sorry but that is one of the perks of a blog!!
I'll start with my views on The Flying Saucer Pub in The Triangle. I had a great time there! Good amount of seating inside and out. They also had a great happy hour. They have a "fire sale" every day with a different beer on special. They also have 23oz beers for the price of a pint. Now THAT's a deal! I also have to compliment their munchies! One of my favorite things is the you-pick-it-platter. You can choose up to 5 different choices of cheese and meat (salumi). You get chunks of cheese instead of just a few slices. It also comes with almonds and apple slices. A great thing to share.
That is it for today. I need to do some work on the look of the blog site so it will be appealing!
Later!
L

No comments:

Post a Comment