Thursday, December 2, 2010

Life

Have you ever noticed that life gets in the way??? Well, it does! But don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining about it. As a matter of fact, it is a great thing that it does! Yes, when it does, it keeps me from doing things I need to - clean my house, wash my car, keep up this blog... - but think of the alternative. What if you didn't have a life to get in your way? How sad would that be? Sure some days it is good to take a break from the hustle and bustle but if you never had any hustle and bustle? I can't imagine that.
Life should be full - full of friends, family, work (well that one is debatable - hahaha), music, fun, laughter, sorrow, shiny objects, dinner, movies, wine, sunrises, sunsets, flowers... I could go on but I think you get what I mean. Of course the amount of fullness varies to your personal liking. That is okay. No fullness is something I don't get. How do people get to that point? Do they just hide all the time? Do they not know how to open up just enough to let in 1 person? If you know someone like this, help them out, if they'll let you. Well at least try. I know it can be a futile effort sometimes but it might not be just one time. You may make someone's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment