Monday, February 29, 2016

T-Pellets Update

So I tried T-Pellets. I got them 1st at the end of August and another dosing at the beginning of December. Well, I'm not going to get any more of them. They really did seem to help my workouts and make them better. However, I didn't feel the extra energy or any of the other benefits. In fact, I got a couple of things I wish I didn't get...acne like a teenager and excess hair on my face. Yeah, I know I'm 50 but I don't want a hairy face! Seriously...it's not fun. I was supposed to get energy and lose weight but didn't get those benefits. I will say, though, that I got what seems to be some serious benefit out of my workouts. Sean tried his best to kill me and I was dreading the next couple of days afterward but the surprise was - no soreness. I was wondering if I was really working out hard and flat out asked Sean. I felt like I was but maybe I wasn't. But Sean told me I was so that made me feel great. So no more pellets. I'll see what happens without them. I hope my workouts will continue to be as awesome as they have been. I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment