Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Attire

It's official. I've become my mother! Well, at least on part of one subject - attire.
There are days I don't want to dress up. Lots of them. There are some days I don't. However, some days you need to. Today, I went to a conference. Granted, it was at the university and it was for students mainly. I'm not saying you need to wear a suit or wear your Sunday best. But are shorts really appropriate? There were graduate school reps from many big schools in addition to Doctors without Borders, US Public Health service, CDC, etc. at the exhibit hall for people to talk to about jobs or more schooling. Don't you think that you need to have on pants at the very least? Or at least nice shorts, like ones made of something other than material you see in the gym! I tell you, it was my mother's voice in my head. Scary, though it was, it was there! Yikes!
I think enough said!
LB out!

1 comment: