Monday, April 19, 2010

Get over yourself!

Sorry for the rather rude title but it is very fitting for this blog topic. I have a little rant for the drivers that feel they need to cut in line. Seriously, who do you think you are? Do you think you are more important than me and all the other people waiting in line like we're supposed to? Do you think you're special? Let me just give you a clue...YOU AREN'T! What you ARE is a jackass! A really big one! Get over yourself and your false sense of self-importance and sit in line! And if you think you're going to get in front of me, you're wrong! mwah,ha,ha,ha!!!! Consider that the evil laugh of the day!
I'm sure you can't wait to see what the next dumb driver is going to do so you can read about it here!
Happy Monday! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment