Monday, April 12, 2010

Delicious Mexican Food

I am very sorry for not posting since last week. It's been a busy but I'll try to be better!
So today I'm going to tell you about one of my favorite Mexican food restaurants. I would normally keep this a secret but the cat's already out of the bag. Has been for a while.
Enchiladas Y Mas is a fantastic Mexican food restaurant. They have the BEST and I do mean BEST fajitas in town! They rock! The beef ones are the best but the chicken ones are pretty darn good too! They also have this little dish called enchiladas con queso that are cheese enchiladas covered in chili and chili con queso! Can you say heart attack on a plate???? I knew you could! They have tasty margaritas and of course beer. They also have a great salsa that is generally a little on the warm side. They are open Tues-Sat 7am-9pm and Sunday only until 2pm. They usually close for a week during the summer for vacation (usually in July) so keep that in mind if you are going around then.
Check it out and let me know what you think! You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment